LEATHER DOG HARNESS - "ATTILA"
This is truly the King of Leather Dog Harnesses. Made from PREMIUM GRADE BRIDLE LEATHER this is a fully adjustable dog harness that can custom fit almost any dog shape or size
The adhjustment points are on the top, bottom and both side straps of the dog harness. This harness fits most medium to Extra large breeds from English Bulldogs, Bull Terriers up to Mastiffs and Great Danes. This harness is particularly useful for restraining dogs with a large front chest piece that is full padded and provides a snug secured fit for your dog.
Other special features of the this master piece leather work dog harness are
- Fully hand made and finished as only mastercraftsman can finish at such a standard
- 100% solid metal fittings and quality buckles.
- Extra keepers for front straps (stops loose ends)
- Lined internal with soft rubber and calfskin leather
- Double Ply Leather straps for extra-strength
- GUARANTEED to LAST for many years and LOOKS AMAZING when worn by your dog.
THREE SIZES AVAILABLE- Medium, Large and X-Large
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and logengevity.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that wll nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Dont wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mould and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth