STRONG LEATHER DOG COLLARS - ROGUE RUFFNECK
Our Leather Dog Collar - Rogue "RuffNeck" Studded Collar are quality leather dog collars GUARANTEED and crafted by the specialists in strong leather dog collars.
This Rogue RuffNeck Leather collar is flat studded dog collar comes in four sizes.
- Medium (4cm Wide)
- Large(5cm Wide)
- X Large(5.5cm Wide)
- XXL(6cm Wide)
They are perfect for staffies up to extra large mastiffs, we have a size to suit all medium to extra large dogs.
If you're looking for a strong leather dog collar with swag then these strong leather dog collars are it. Our luxury padded heavy duty studded leather dog collars are made from only premium grade bridle leather and quality strong steel fittings. These would have to be amongst the strongest dog collars made on the market. The heavy duty D-Ring loops around the entire middle of the collar to ensure maximum holding strength, safety and comfort for your dog. Please read our testimonials as pictures just dont do this collar justice!
- Heavy Duty Studded Leather Dog Collar
- Centred D Shackle for extra strength
- Stainless Steel double pin buckle
- Hand made wide fit collar for extra strength
- Fully padded with Soft Napa Leather for comfort and protection of your dogs fur and skin.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings
- Solid steel studs that dont fall out
- 100% Money Back GUARANTEED.
In today's market, everyone's claiming to make the best quality collars but so few are prepared to stand by their claims. How many times do people purchase a great looking collar only to have it fall apart sometimes after only wearing it a few times? We stand by our products and back it up with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on quality. We are committed to our customers and if you receive your product and your not satisfied with the quality we provide a FULL refund no questions asked. If you have never owned a quality Rogue Royalty product or are unaware of our strength and quality please watch the video below and find out why we are a world leader in quality canine leather dog collars and accessories.
CARING FOR ROGUE ROYALTY LEATHER GOODS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and longevity. Apply at least twice per year depending and more as needed if collar is heavily used.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that will preserve and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, as it possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Don't wrap leather in plastic, leather must be cool and ventilated to help prevent mould and fungal growth.
- Clean as necessary with a damp cloth