Dog Leash - Training Pro Premium Leather 6 Functions in One + FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEED QUALITY
Our leather dog leash has been specifically cured to produce the finest quality leather dog leashes in the world. The Rogue Royalty leather dog leash is a specialised dog leash used for training and working dogs such as Police dogs, Security dogs, Military working dogs and competition.
These handmade leather dog leashes are sturdy, yet soft with an amazing grip, ideal for handling any type of dog. Having a quality dog leash is so important yet so overlooked. It is the communication medium between you and your dog, inferior quality leashes are hard to use and harmful not only on your hands but you and your dogs relationship also. That's not including the lack of peace of mind, safety and reliability aspects a quality dog leash must have - especially for dogs that need to be tethered securely.Our professional training and working dogs leashes come in two widths.
- 2.0cm wide x 2.08 metres long
- 1.5cm x 2.08 metres long
The leather is ultra soft from the start so it gives you an outstanding grip to hold on to with the strongest dog.Our dog leashes are made using old world leather craft skills that are almost extinct in this present day.Infused with tallows, these leads are built to last and you wont believe how soft these leads are right from the start. In fact the more you use them the better they feel!
Rogue Royalty leads are hand stitched and rivetted and we only use solid brass non rust fittings.
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and logengevity.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that wll nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Dont wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mould and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth
We promise that if you recieve your professional leather training leash and you have issues about the quality OR the slightest doubt it will not be strong enough to hold your dog then simply return it to us and we will REFUND the purchase price of the item to you.