QUEEN OF HEARTS SLIM-FIT DOG COLLAR
A stunning leather collar for queens and aspiring princesses :) There is simply nothing like it available elsewhere! This is truly an original hand crafted piece - absolutely and totally unique it's our truly original design for royals of the canine kingdom....
The leather for this collar is not cured by machine and is literally done by hand. The colours are deeply ingrained into the leather and they WILL NOT AND DO NOT run.
We make our fashion dog collars using black and fuscia bridle leather which is strong enough to last for years whilst at the same time is absolute luxury to wear.
The collar has soft leather padding on the inside contact surface area to ensure total comfort for your dog and no damage to the neck fur at all.
The Studs are genuine Crystal Swarovski and no expense has been spared in making this gorgeous piece.
There is no doubt this is an extremely feminine collar however it still has all the trademark strength and durability of the Rogue Royalty brand standard.
Sizing Available in five sizes
- 45cm x 3.0 cm wide
- 50cm x 3.0 cm wide
- 55cm x 3.0 cm wide
- 60cm x 3.0 cm wide
- 65cm x 3.0 cm wide
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and logengevity.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that wll nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Dont wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mould and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth