Leather Dog Collar- Imperial Diamond Cut - Havana Green
Bold, stunning and sure to make a statement whenever it's worn. Apart from geat looks the Imperial is our workmanship at it's ABSOLUTE FINEST. It's simply the BEST you will find and we have NEVER had a dog collar break or fall apart, not even a single stud and it comes with a FULL Money Back Guarantee on workmanship.
Stunning and unique in looks, this is a VERY functional, strong dog collar built to last a lifetime.
This heavy duty leather dog collar is made from premium grade full grain bridle leather and quality stainless steel and brass fittings. The D-Ring sits at the middle of the collar and loops around the entire leather collar strap to ensure maximum holding strength, safety and comfort for your dog. Please read our testimonials as pictures just dont do this collar justice!
Features of this Studded Dog Collar
- Solid brass double pin buckle
- Brass Double Keepers
- Hand made Double Ply Studded Leather Dog Collar
- Fully padded and lined with soft burgundy Napa Leather for comfort and protection of your dogs fur and skin.
- Diamond cut Stainless Steel Studs comes in four Sizes, Medium Large, X Large and XXL
Collar Width Sizing
- Medium - 4.5cm wide
- Large - 5cm wide
- XL - 5.5cm wide
- XXL - 6cm wide
Rogue Royalty has earned a reputation for producing the finest leather dog collars all over the world. Whilst many collars "look the part" they often fall apart resulting in a waste of money and defeating the functional purpose of a dog collar which is to secure your dog. We are specialists in making dog collars for large dogs and our attention to detail, form and comfort is second to none, especially since MOST of our customers are large powerful or working breeds. Our expertise and experience with large strong dogs has helped us produce what are arguably some of the strongest dog collars and products around. From start to finish each collar is scrutinized from the leather; design, functionality and premium grade fittings. Rogue Royalty dog products are strong enough to last a lifetime yet comfortable enough to wear straight out of the box.The leather used for OUR quality dog products is premium grade bridle leather.
100% Money Back GUARANTEED
In today's market, everyone's claiming to make the best quality collars but so few are prepared to stand by their claims. How many times do people purchase a great looking collar only to have it fall apart sometimes after only wearing it a few times? We stand by our products and back it up with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on quality. We are committed to our customers and if you receive your product and your not satisfied with the quality we provide a FULL refund no questions asked. If you have never owned a quality Rogue Royalty product or are unaware of our strength and quality please watch the video below and find out why we are a world leader in quality canine leather dog collars and accessories.
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and longevity.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that will nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Don't wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mold and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth