- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee refers to the average lifespan of a dog, which in this case is ten (10) years.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee covers the product against workmanship or material faults.
- Product is only covered by Lifetime Replacement Guarantee if Rogue Royalty Leather care balm or other premium quality leather conditioner are used to regularly clean and maintain the product.
- Regular exposure to water, especially sea water may adversely affect lifetime of the leather, which is not covered under the Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Damage caused by the dog [or another dog] to either the leather or the hardware is not covered under the Guarantee.
- If you have a dog that is hard on collars we suggest you choose a design that does not consist of fittings and is hardware only.
- Fittings such as Swarovski crystals may crack or dislodge, which are not covered under the Guarantee.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee does not apply where the dog is chewing the leads, collars or equipment or it is used in sporting or working dogs or used on dogs used for other commercial purposes.
- All claims must be submitted in writing with images of the product, description of issue with the product and proof of purchase.
- You shall be responsible for freight or other associated costs when returning the product to claim the guarantee or in the event of false claim, our administrative cost.
The above guarantee does not affect or replace any rights that you might have under the Australian Consumer Law.